1) Various places of temples worshipped by Madhvas,
2) Holy places described, visited by our revered Haridasas,
3) Holy places of Vrundavanas of Madhva yathis of various matas.
4) Holy the places decribed in “Theertha Prabhanda”
5) Holy places visited by Shri Acharya Madhva and other great saints.
6) A partial list of places where Shri Vyasarajaru has installed Shri PranaDevaru.
Also the book contains a big A1 size map of Karnataka with the marking of these holy places. The map is a separate item and is not bonded to the book, so that it alone can be viewed, carried separately.
The editor / compiler has done extensive work to collect information about all the holy places of madhva importance. The contact phone number is also given wherever available. The places are divided district wise and brief details about each place is given. The book is in Kannda and is very handy to carry. It is very useful for those who want to get information about various places of importance. A few pages of the book are attached here for your reference.
The book is brought out by Shri Novelty Venkatesh who has been doing lot of research work in Haridasa Sahitya, under the umbrella of Shri Raghavendra Darshana Kendra. The book is priced at Rs 120 and is A5 size ( half of A4) with 164 pages.